Aqui y ahora

jueves, marzo 02, 2006

Aqui nada más

hello to all:

This was not supposed to be written in english, but if everyone writes the way they want to, I wanted to write it this way..
I guess because my language it´s way to difficult, and everyone interpretates it the way they want.. but English it´s straight and I feel quite free to say things this way.. in a way it´s not my way but having some effort to say it with no ashame at all.

Let´s begin.. I have the greatest boy on earth; his name, Arthur.. I like to call him skiny, gorgeous, cute, beautiful, shorty (his like 5'6") and all that kind of adjectives just to make him more special than already is..

We broke up like 4 weeks ago, but I found it like a make up to the relationship.. as when you cut upt the leaves to a dry tree and it start to grow new and beatiful ones... it was like a fixture and a healing..

I guess the main reason we broke up, was because of my stupidity of believing to love another guy.. and it was not because I loved another guy.. It was because (I quote my brother-in-law) "I was trying to have a boy that will never love me" pufff that was shocking .. and I understood that Arturo Loved me in the way no one loved me before.. I understood and know I want to share My life with him.. I want to learn a lot from him.. he treats me so good I could never leave this lifestyle.. I adore him.. he´s my reason he enlightens my way to everywhere

I smile
I smell him
He tells me " I love you forever"
I said "me too... I will love you forever, too

He smiles me back... he kisses me and he held my hand .. his hand " I'm all yours"